• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garden Shed.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK so I placed a Garden shed as they are supposed to be "extra storage" not linked to house which seems fine.
The problem i'm having is when I double click to open the shed, I get a box AND a barrel? which am I suppose to use?? both seem to accept items but I'm worried one may be a bug?

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the box is the planter on the left side of the house, the barrel is on the right side of the house - if you double click the door in the middle, they both open

they're both storage and you're stressing for nothing

I have lots of garden sheds for a long time and know how they work really well at this point

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for clearing that up, I can happily dump junk in the garden shed now :D

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I feel your pain, we are all in the pixel anonymous together...
Well I do a lot of decorating and designing so I need a lot of pixel crack... it's my lifesblood so to speak... I don't throw out much of that. Never know when a young returning player might come about and need a cheap suit either so I never throw out things like the Kelp leggings and such... Runed bows are awesome for returning players wanting to learn archery... so I never toss those... I have 2 davies lockers stuffed with maps.... I was waiting till they did the pass on loot to do them but now I can't dig them up because I wouldn't have anywhere to put the stuff you get out of them if it was worth keeping. So there they sit.... rather like why I quit fishing. No where to keep the stuff I get from that and I hate to just throw it away. Though I'm more inclined to toss that then the stuff from T-maps, where at least pinks have a book...

I am in need of a book for deeds. If I had a book that I could put anniversary deeds, holiday gift deeds, reward item deeds, deco item deeds in.... I would be truly happy.

I can't tell you how many crystal and shadow item deeds I have as well as deeds from heritage tokens, deeds from Tailor and smith rewards, deeds from spring clean rewards, vet rewards, special slime dyed furniture deeds, stone crafted item deeds, personal bless deeds(I seem to have a collection of them not sure why)... mini-house deeds, etc.... I even have 120+ Xmas tree deeds I could make a forest.

I always thought it would be awesome to have a book you could place on a vendor that was like a BOD book where you could put house deco deeds for furniture... and individually price them like the BoDs in a BoD book.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can you axe a storage shed and the items stay in it?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@MalagAste I feel your pain... I have one entire castle just for storing deeds. I really want a book for general deeds of all types. It's not even a question of storage, but of finding the right deed. I tried counting how many different things are in deeds once, just for things I couldn't craft and easily replace, and quit counting when I hit 100. If I could craft this stuff, then I'd trash the deed. But who knows when I'll next need a sleigh, a reindeer, a spiderweb, an obsidian rock, etc etc etc? I'd love to see some of the older gifts made craftable - shadow and crystal items, SOT/SOA/p-scroll books, etc - and the rest of deeds given a good organizer cabinet/book/whatever.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@MalagAste I feel your pain... I have one entire castle just for storing deeds. I really want a book for general deeds of all types. It's not even a question of storage, but of finding the right deed. I tried counting how many different things are in deeds once, just for things I couldn't craft and easily replace, and quit counting when I hit 100. If I could craft this stuff, then I'd trash the deed. But who knows when I'll next need a sleigh, a reindeer, a spiderweb, an obsidian rock, etc etc etc? I'd love to see some of the older gifts made craftable - shadow and crystal items, SOT/SOA/p-scroll books, etc - and the rest of deeds given a good organizer cabinet/book/whatever.
I agree 100%... much of this stuff ought to be craftable. This is why I was VERY happy that we are getting those vases as recipes! Best thing ever! Now I can make as many or as few as I want out of the stone I want them to be made from and they will be an amazing gift that will last for years and years... since I'll be able to make them for others who would like them but didn't get the recipe.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you axe a storage shed and the items stay in it?
Yes, it turns into a barrel, and if its too heavy/full for your backpack, stays unlocked on ground. You cannot remove items in this condition, but must place it first again via double click and selecting a valid target location.