• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Garden Shed 15th Year Vet Reward

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Howdy folks, I'm looking to sell a garden shed this evenin, and you can can PM me if you'd like to make an offer.

Please keep in mind that this shed is only placeable by a 15 year account as of right now

Take it easy!
Old Lady Luna of BoS

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still got this for sale folks. I'm asking 230 mil, but I will consider offers. Actually got two of them I can sell and I would consider a package deal.

Again these are only placeable by a 15 yr account but anyone can use them. I will also note that I put mine in the spot I wanted to customize my house around it and each time I would re-commit to the design it would jump off center from where it was, and I'd have to re-place it. Once it's re-deeded it becomes a barrel like other add-ons and in the moving crate your stuff will be inside of it. So I guess what I'm saying is if you're having someone else place it, make sure your design is finalized first, so you don't have to keep getting your old buddy to scooch it over one tile for you

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still got this for sale folks. I'm asking 230 mil, but I will consider offers. Actually got two of them I can sell and I would consider a package deal.

Again these are only placeable by a 15 yr account but anyone can use them. I will also note that I put mine in the spot I wanted to customize my house around it and each time I would re-commit to the design it would jump off center from where it was, and I'd have to re-place it. Once it's re-deeded it becomes a barrel like other add-ons and in the moving crate your stuff will be inside of it. So I guess what I'm saying is if you're having someone else place it, make sure your design is finalized first, so you don't have to keep getting your old buddy to scooch it over one tile for you
Is that price per, or for both?

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Is that price per, or for both?
It's per shed.

Understood. I'm interested in one. Is there anything you had in mind? I do have Mark of Travesty Masks I would do a deal with in the thread below this one. Let me know! Thanks!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am mainly looking for gold, as I have a UO shopping addiction, BUT I also like rares, and I would certainly consider a trade that consisted of some phoenix armor

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Darn, I sold my last piece of phoenix armor a few weeks back. Sent ya a pm to purchase one for gold.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you decide to just sell one send it off to Leonidas. If you opt to sell two I'll buy the other.

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you decide to just sell one send it off to Leonidas. If you opt to sell two I'll buy the other.

Thanks! But, if you are really interested, I can wait for another as well. I offered 200mil and am waiting for a response.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! But, if you are really interested, I can wait for another as well. I offered 200mil and am waiting for a response.
Oh they seem to come up often enough and I am in no real rush so please snag yourself a deal on the first one and I'll work out the second if he wants to let it go. I already have a couple I just like the item and made some room for more.

Last edited:

Leonidas

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh they seem to come up often enough and I am in no real rush so please snag yourself a deal on the first one and I'll work out the second if he wants to let it go. I already have a couple I just like the item and made some room for more.

Indeed they do. Thanks again!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
okay fellas, settle down. Where were you a month ago? :p Podolak, thanks for the good sale, Leonidas, I'll pm you!