• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garden of Gratitude

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Beginning tomorrow, October 27th, Moonglow will host a Garden of Gratitude event, which will run through Thanksgiving (November 24th).

Books with red leaves will be available at the garden (Trammel, on the SE side of Moonglow, just north of the Sorcerer's Guild @ 21N 126W) and at the governor's official residence, Verity Manor, (Trammel, just south of Moonglow @ 34N 140W) at no cost to you.

Grab book, share your gratitude (no restrictions ... in-game or RL gratitude, you can do more than one book), seal it with a red leaf and drop it in the mailbox at the Garden of Gratitude. The books will be displayed at the Garden for everyone to view and enjoy. After the event, the books will be donated to the Corwyn Library (Felucca 56S 33W).

The Garden will be open to those visiting from other worlds so if you are visiting Chessy, please note your home shard.

After Thanksgiving, there will be a random drawing of all participants (Prize TBA), as well as a People's Choice Award and a Governor's Cup Award for those entries that make our cold hearts melt :p

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Slight change thanks to Lugh Freefoot who took half of the red leaves out of the event bags. At least they left the rest of the bags but seriously ... I would have given you the red leaves just so I didn't have to relabel all the runes and put everything back on the vendors! Another day, I would have found this funny but today is not that day!

SO ... just put your gratitude in the book and drop it into the mailbox. I'll seal it with a red leaf and life will go on as planned!!!

I'm thankful at least one person came to Moonglow to shop :)

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Just three days to share a little gratitude with the community! The bottom floor is full and how nice is that? Thank you to everyone who has shared and I hope to see some more x-shard light in our little garden :)

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
This event has ended but the Garden of Gratitude is up until the end of the month-ish. There are books on both floors. Some are funny, some are touching. I am grateful for all those who contributed and all those who stopped by and read the books.