• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Garden bed?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the thing, but it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. Has anyone found a way to work it in to a cohesive decor theme?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know about cohesive (cause I suck at decorating), but this is what my wife has done with them so far:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) nice, thanks for those.

I spent most of the evening playing around with it, this is what I ended up with

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about raising it with some gozas and surrounging ti with headges?

I am not at home but am looking at ideas for mine too when i get around to plaging them.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Farm House :)

Now all we need is a twister!!!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, Admittedly I don't have one to play with or a house I can mess with. But the first thought that comes to mind is to drop them into the floor... sacrifice the floor below or part of it... hide something down there maybe? *Shrugs* I realize that won't work for everyone but for the true deco enthusiasts it might be ok... but I would think that you should be able to drop them into the floor looks like 5 but could be a 10 sometimes this new art is bigger then it should be...

and make the top of the beds flush with the ground =) no more bed just planting space although I dono if you can walk on it either... at that rate like I said no where to test...

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed mine in the center of an area and placed plants like campions and poppies around it.

K

Kayne

Nu'sair can you post some other pictures of your house it looks awesome from just that roof bit.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, I'll do it when I get home... my wife isn't done with some of it, but I'll post what is.

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the ideas, guys! I just got my garden bed and am pleased to see that it's got different size options and can be re-sized at will (I was worried I'd have to pick one size and stick to it!) but will have to redecorate a bit to fit it in... I think it's time for a new home design anyway, right? :thumbup:

Has anyone tried stacking them with gozas etc to get a multi-level bed going? If so, can you still use all the spaces in the lower bed? :eyes: I may have to purchase another one...