• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gamespot: GW2 Screen Shots Extra

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Gamespot got a hold of some extra GW2 screen shots. Added a few more just in case some havent had a chance to see any of the screen shots from before.

Thank you gamespot from our Guild wars 2 Stratics Staff.

Guild Wars 2 Screens for PC - GameSpot.com

Click the pictures below to see a larger picture

B

Bella

Georgous! Thanks for posting these Zosimus! Makes waiting all the easier having this small link (screenshots) to a game we already love!!

Bella

S

Scarsdale Punk

Hm. I hadn't seen a couple of these! Very nice. I'm always amazed at how great the landscape looks in the game.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never thought gamespot would have so many but the top 4 are new. Then again alot of those I did post I hadn't seen either.

S

Scarsdale Punk

Yep, I believe it's #7 that I hadn't seen. The mesmer fighting the ogres. Or whatever those are.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am assuming most of these were taken at sometime during the Pax and Gamescons. Either gamespot added some from titme to time and just maybe we missed some of them.

I had to post on the portal to clear some confusion up on the internet because I am no way related to the leak that came out.

Zosimus says:
February 19, 2012 at 7:52 pm (Edit)

I would like to add to this topic so to be clear and no confusion.

I am not in the Press Beta and none of these pics are from the Press Beta. These screen shots were on the gamespot site and I posted them because many of them I have no seen myself. Some I had. Four screen shots looked new to me and those were the top 4.

If they were not new I apologize for the confusion. As many have already said around the internet they had not seen some of these screen shots and I didnt post them all either that was on gamespot.

The other reason why I posted so many for you viewers just in case any player and fan may had not seen them either. I would definetly not post something that shouldn’t be posted under a Press Beta NDA if I was under one.

I even provided the link from gamespot where the screen shots came from. So I hope that may clear some things up and the confusion.

Again, I apologize for any misunderstandings. I have seen the ones that were leaked on the internet as many viewers has by now, but I will not post those screen shots up at this time or may never will.

Cheers

Zosimus