• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gamer Personality Test

A

Aster

This is a repost from the EAL/TSO How's Life forums - we've enjoyed taking the test. I thought others might like it, too. All of my answers that day were about "I do not want to sit there and whomp on things." I should probably retake the test when whomping sounds less like work and more like stress relief.

Game player personality test - find out what kind of gamer you are:
clickie

The questions are very traditional MMORPG/MUD based, but the results were still applicable to me as a game player.

My answers gave me the profile of:

ESAK

ESAK players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 0.00%, Socializer 66.67%
The quiz gives you a chance to have a game recommended to you afterwards. It told me to look up Entropia - not a game I had ever considered.

What kind of gamer are you?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Based on your answers you are ...
SEAK

SEAK players are usually very interested in the the 'total experience' of a virtual world--meeting other people and finding the unique places within it. They don't care much for PVP or levelling, but meeting up with online friends to see new parts of the world is usually fun and exciting.

Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 6.67%, Socializer 80.00%

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My answer from the other thread..

EAKS
EAKS players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.
Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 33.33%

X

xbadkhmerx2

Based on your answers you are ...

KAES

KAES players tends to enjoy the PVP aspect most of all, but also likes to pit themself against all the challenges of the PVE environment as well--although the latter is often a means to an end. This type of player will often enjoy PVP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) more than team-based PVP.

Breakdown: Achiever 80.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 86.67%, Socializer 13.33%

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KSAE

KSAE players often seek out PVP in a game, but they are looking to socialize with and form alliances with other players who are interested in doing the same. They often seek out guilds or clans that organize formal PVP events, or work on group strategies and tactics.

Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 86.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Sounds about right.

A

al-Maroc

somewhere on guildcafe is the original Bartle test, these are my results from a few years ago:

Explorer 100%
Achiever 66%
Killer 26%
Socializer 6%

W

Wisty

EASK
EASK players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.
Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 40.00%
I've taken this test about 3x since 2001. It's changed a bit; such as, the S & K would be reversed and the A & E also. Today it's the above. And close to what it seems my playstyle is, though perhaps less social and more killer (pvm only).

D

Dor of Sonoma

Ironically enough, I am a SEA - based upon my Bartle scores (which, oddly enough, have remained the same every time I've taken it over the years):
Your type is: SEA.

Your answers were split as follows:
Socializer 86%
Explorer 73%
Achiever 40%
Killer 0%
Works for me :)

L

landoa10

KSAE
Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 66.67%, Socializer 60.00%

D

dracokyaku

KAES players tends to enjoy the PVP aspect most of all, but also likes to pit themself against all the challenges of the PVE environment as well--although the latter is often a means to an end. This type of player will often enjoy PVP that focuses on their skill as an individual contributor (duels, and so forth) more than team-based PVP.

Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 33.33%

D

Dani

ESAK

ESAK players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 60.00%

D

DebiHIS

I too am a EASK
Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 46.67%

L

Locker

KAES

Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 73.33%, Socializer 20.00%