• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Update #47...

I

Ilysess

I was just reading over the notes and I think the one thing I am most impressed about is the addition of res points midway in Chardok and Sebilis. Those zones are a pain in the ass and if your group wipes when you are deep, reviving at the start pretty much ends the hunt :/

S

Seleene

That makes a lot of sense. I remember the old raiding zones in Eq 1 and how much of pain it was if none of your rezzers lived during a wipe.

S

Shari

I like it. I did the new tradeskill quest first thing and I LOVE the new outfit. I am a provisioner though and got no book with it :(

I did the tempest a few times but to get to one my level I had to go to Kunzar jungle and I hadn't been there yet... or the Fens... so got caught up in all the content there and still am.