• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Time Codes not working?

S

Sandra

Hi!

I'm trying to be a paid subscriber again and was excitedly thinking I could finally visit skill and money houses in EA Land.

But after purchasing a (non-refundable) game time code from the site I normally used in the past (which worked before), I tried entering the code in my EA account page and it didn't seem to work.

So now I've paid but can't use it

I've sent a support request to EA just now. But I was wondering - has anyone else had this problem and do any game time codes work any more? Or have they ceased being a valid method of payment.

And if so, shouldn't EA shutdown the site that's still selling codes and taking people's money without telling them that the codes won't work?!?

Just in case you were wondering the site is www.tsogamecodes.com which I think is also an alias of www.eagamecodes.com

G

where are you entering the code? under "ea-land" or "the sims online" unders subscription.

You must register for "The Sims Online" not EALand

edit to add: welcome back sandra! i didnt even recognize your name for a second.

G

There has been an on-going problem with entering game codes....try calling Customer Service (#in the sticky in Tech forum) to make sure that your code goes thru, in a timely manner.

S

Sandra

Thanks Beatty.

Yes, I've been following the instructions on the EA Land site and have been clicking on the TSO subscription instead of EA Land.

But it still doesn't seem to work.

S

Sandra

Thanks Gilly,

So there is some kind of problem people have been having with the codes?

I'll just wait and see if I get a response from EA to my support request. I'd rather not call the phone number if I don't have to as I am outside of the US.

G

Yes, people have reported long delays in getting the code credited.....don't wait too long.

G

<font size="7" color="red">SANDRA!!!!!</font>

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Welcome back!!!

*looks around and realizes everyone is staring at her*