• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Time Cards

P

Pami

HI All!
I am trying to find a link to buy game time card number. Anyone know where to buy them at??? Please help.

G

Can you share with us what the link was? I was investigating this today myself, and found that the old place I used to go has TSO still listed, but it is a broken link, seemingly indicating that they no longer sell the game time codes.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The link to buy timecards is http://tsogamecode.com/store/index.asp

[/ QUOTE ]

*HUGS*

TY TY TY I'd been using http://www.gametimecodes.com and like I said, it still lists TSO, but the link no longer goes to a working page. Thanks so much hon

ETA: This only has the 90 day codes, seems like I remember that at one time you could buy 30 day time codes somewhere, using PayByCash or some service like that that let you pay by electronic check? My bank doesn't have a debit card, and my paypal account is drained, but today is hubby's birthday and I wanted to upgrade an account to premium as one of his presents LOL.

G

FYI in case anybody was wondering, I just found out through the EA website that you can set up payment by checking account even if it doesn't have a Visa/MC check card attached to it, so that's probably what I'm gonna end up doing, unless I call and find out there's a big fee attached to it, then I'll just wait till I can transfer the money into my Paypal account. Only thing is my Paypal debit card expires in November and since I no longer have another CC or debit card number as backup, I don't know if they'll reissue me one or not, so at least I know there will be another option for paying.

Also FYI, this option is only available inside the US, naturally coming from EA (
). Just wanted to make that clear so that anybody who's having problems now outside the US wouldn't get their hopes up only to have their bubbles busted.....again

<blockquote><hr>

To take advantage of this payment option, please call (888) 842-6388 (toll free) within the continental U.S. only. Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm CST and Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm CST. When calling, please have your checkbook and driver's license number available. This offer is currently only available to residents inside the U.S.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Erasing last post because I GOT IT TO WORK! Not only that, but it appears that the account didn't have a delay in becoming premium like I heard some others have had up to 24 hours, because it's letting me create a 2nd sim on TC3 on that account as we speak. WOOT WOOT WOOT hehehe

C

CarlosN

to activate my timecard through phone i have to wait until tomorrow right?