• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GAME TIME CARDS

P

Pami

<font color="purple"> Hi all!!!! What is going to happen to game time cards??? What is the future for game time cards?? I just purchased a game time card and it didn't go in at all. I had to call 1-866-543-5435 and asked them to manually put it in for me. The agent happily put it in for me and thanked him very nicely and told him hagd. </font>

G

There is some sort of problem on the screen when you input the code - it doesnt take the code - just loops. I'm assuming someone somewhere is working on it as I reported this at the beginning of this month.

G

From scraps of conversations, here an there, I have come to believe that they are going to be revamping the basic TSO site after they get EA-Land up and running completely....sometimes this spring.....hopefully...

G

what do we do if your time is due to run out before they fix it? i dont want my time to run out and lose my account or anything. do i buy more time cards and try or should i wait?

G

<blockquote><hr>

what do we do if your time is due to run out before they fix it? i dont want my time to run out and lose my account or anything. do i buy more time cards and try or should i wait?

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I would wait, myself. It *might* mean taking a break from the game, but you will not lose your sims unless you're gone for more than 90 days, and you won't lose your account at all, it will be there whenever you go to resubscribe. The good news is, 90 days puts us into May, which if they do like they say they are gonna and revamp things before April, will be in time

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You can always call Customer Service and ask them to apply your new time code.