• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game play window size

D

Divie

Hi all, I logged into uo today and found that my usual game play window size (800x600 non full screen display) has started to really strain my eyes, with full screen in effect I can get the entire screen displaying game play window which is far easier on my eyes.. however I loose the uo assist toolbar at the top with bandage time amongst other things. Is there a way to get the game play window covering the entire non full screen display or am I stuck with either painfull eyes or full screen display mode?

W

wee papa smurf

Only thing i would suggest is going to the opticians and getting an eye test :lick:

Other than that make sure your actual screen resolution is right :thumbsup:

D

Divie

*slaps forehead* yes setting my display to 800x600 sorted it hehe maybe its my brain not my eyes that need testing :D thx for the speedy reply!