• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

game not working:(

• Thread starter imported_princess45001
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_princess45001

ok i was on and getting green for work when i tried to go to place and got booted upon return i cannot get into any house including my own i get either a message stating that all roommates have left property on my own property or a message stating i tried to enter property while clicking an action please try again my map shows no houses open.am i only 1 getting this?

I

imported_princess45001

never mind just found out im stuck at a house:(gotta love the glitches without them i might actually play this game

G

Ask the owner/roomie if they would mind resetting the house - this might help to release your stuck sim.

Polly

M

mysticlisa516

Or try to re-enter the house you are stuck at, sometimes that will release you.

D

DGLita

or just going back to your home lot, that often works for me