• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game not allowing my tamer to rez my pet...

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
says "You must wait just a few moments before ressurecting that." My character is guilded blue, not in VVV, or in pvp situation. Guildmate and I are having this same problem after fighting diseased and unbound elementals in Trammel. It has been at least 15 minutes.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rezzing with Vet? What pet type?

Rezzing with Stablemaster?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found a solution from another guildie...take the Rune Beetles to a Felucca town possibly with negative and were able to finally rez them without issue.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From UO's Wiki on Pet Ownership:
"The death of a pet is not without some penalty, 0.1 skill points will be lost from each of the pets skills for each death if it is resurrected by a tamer and by .2 if resurrected by an NPC Vet. These can be trained back up.."

After another death, friend tried to rez pet at home and was not allowed to and told to wait again. She went back to a Fel town and able to vet her pet back to life. Rune beetle perished again a third time, but she was allowed to immediately rez the pet in the dungeon. Can anyone please sxplain what is happening here?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
"The death of a pet is not without some penalty, 0.1 skill points will be lost from each of the pets skills for each death if it is resurrected by a tamer and by .2 if resurrected by an NPC Vet. These can be trained back up.."

After another death, friend tried to rez pet at home and was not allowed to and told to wait again. She went back to a Fel town and able to vet her pet back to life. Rune beetle perished again a third time, but she was allowed to immediately rez the pet in the dungeon. Can anyone please sxplain what is happening here?
Good to know.. thanks..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

That has happened to Platinum/Crimson Drakes that I have. Sometimes the ground has to be flat to res the pet.