• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

game crashing

G

my game keeps on crashing the minute i land in a house that has lots of CC objects.

Anyone else having this problem?

M

Meggers

In the past couple of days I have been having the same problem. the game just shuts down when I am in transit.

J

JRock

Has anyone crashed when clicking on the new UI buttons? Whenever I click on them, my screen keeps fading in and out from game to the desktop until I have to shut down the application. Am I the only one experiencing this? I have no problem when I'm in the windowed mode. It just happens to me in the full screen mode.

P

PB Three

Funny how earlier today, TSO crashed on me for the very first time IIRC.
Well, as long as it doesen't happen too often or especially when doing serious business, I'm reasonably OK with it. I prefer it not to crash, but it isn't the end of the world when it does.

PB Three

G

oooh i mustve crashed to desktop about 30 times now its quite a nuisance

G

I may be putting a Jinx on meself but I've never had it happen to me. I've only ever had 1 error 23 and only yesterday I had my first problem getting into a property.

The only problem I have ( not a physical one though) is with CC - i hate it and DONT want to see it - what ever shape or form it takes - I'd like the option to be able to turn it off so it doesn't fill my PC up GRRRRRRRRR

*waves* to the lil old lady cos i know who she is

G

My game will all of a sudden close. This has happened to me several times in the previous week. Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I may be putting a Jinx on meself but I've never had it happen to me. I've only ever had 1 error 23 and only yesterday I had my first problem getting into a property.

The only problem I have ( not a physical one though) is with CC - i hate it and DONT want to see it - what ever shape or form it takes - I'd like the option to be able to turn it off so it doesn't fill my PC up GRRRRRRRRR

*waves* to the lil old lady cos i know who she is

[/ QUOTE ]
It all resides in "Electronic Arts/ EALand/TSOClient/userdata/custom_content_cache/objects/test_center_3" if you want to delete it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It all resides in "Electronic Arts/ EALand/TSOClient/userdata/custom_content_cache/objects/test_center_3" if you want to delete it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im positive *she says* that I have deleted this folder and all the guff in it before just to have it re-appear next time I visit a property with CC (which seems to be all of them apart from mine)...

I'm checking this out by deleting it again to see if it re-appears :)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Im positive *she says* that I have deleted this folder and all the guff in it before just to have it re-appear next time I visit a property with CC (which seems to be all of them apart from mine)...

I'm checking this out by deleting it again to see if it re-appears :)

[/ QUOTE ]
True - it does re-create itself and begin to fill up again with each lot you visit. But at least you can start off fresh each time instead of with 2500 files (like I did).

J

JRock

Maybe they can create some kind of in game tool where you can delete the cache without having to exit the game.

G

To me it seems like mine keeps closing until I have everything on the lot in the cache. IDK My game closed 4 times trying to load the TSR store. Then I had to reset to see the CC aspect of the chairs. Once I had it all loaded, no more problem. I do not know if emptying the cache will help. Cuz then you do have to start all over. Unless you do not visit the same lots often.