• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game cards still on property

G

well, most of the game cards appear to have been picked up. However two pairs are still at my store. It's AAA StoreForU, and one matching pair belonds to one roomie, AAA Sales Consultant and the other matching pair to another roomie Dea. You can see the remaining pairs upstairs above what can be called our reading area almost above our bedroom. I guess your *sweeper* missed a few spots??

I

imported_debslee

Yep, seems that the "sweeping" maybe hasnt started - from Pari's blog post:

Those that have not yet had the chance to pair theirs up, we’re going to let it officially end it with Monday morning’s maintenance. You have until then to match up your puzzle pieces. Every morning, our database will sweep your character and see if you have a matching pair. If you do, then it will replace it with a Red Completion Certificate for completing the red piece of the game. In our database, we know which characters played the red puzzle piece game.

G

There's still 60 red puzzle pieces in the world right now. We didn't get them last night during the "sweep" because we ran out of time. However, we will get them tonight!

G

<blockquote><hr>

There's still 60 red puzzle pieces in the world right now. We didn't get them last night during the "sweep" because we ran out of time. However, we will get them tonight!

[/ QUOTE ]
There should be 62 - cuz, like I said - I never got mine.

M

MonaLittlemore

My cards are gone but I dont have my certificate ..Only mail saying its in my invatory