• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Game Books, Player Written Books & Lost Player Relics

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am purchasing books, from the rare and hard to obtain game created to those written by players for public display at the Elven Song Public Library in Memory of Travel Lodge.

I am also purchasing the relics of fallen and lost players for display at the Memorial Palace a co-operative player run Memorial that has been designed as a co-operative to ensure that it is able to remain active and visible within Catskills despite any issues which may prevent one person from continuing to manage it's longevity.

We are also accepting donations for limited display and will work with the benefactor to ensure their ability to place and insure the item, for the duration of it's display.

While items from Catskills are of the most importance, history from other shards is also welcome for display to our shards population.

Please message me here or ICQ 668 123 198 if you have any items available for sale, donation or display.

Thank you.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
what would you consider a relic of lost and fallen players?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am purchasing books, from the rare and hard to obtain game created to those written by players for public display at the Elven Song Public Library in Memory of Travel Lodge.

I am also purchasing the relics of fallen and lost players for display at the Memorial Palace a co-operative player run Memorial that has been designed as a co-operative to ensure that it is able to remain active and visible within Catskills despite any issues which may prevent one person from continuing to manage it's longevity.

We are also accepting donations for limited display and will work with the benefactor to ensure their ability to place and insure the item, for the duration of it's display.

While items from Catskills are of the most importance, history from other shards is also welcome for display to our shards population.

Please message me here or ICQ 668 123 198 if you have any items available for sale, donation or display.

Thank you.
I have a player made story of a town I belonged to in the past - Toad Town. An early members wrote a fictional story of its creation. I wouldn't mind giving you a copy if you wish. Just let me know.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would truly appreciate that, thank you so much for the offer, it's very kind of you. Just let me know and I can meet you in game. Feel free to ICQ me, 668 123 198.