• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game-Blueprints polluted? Have you noticed?

G

Wow, Game-Blueprints seems to begin to look like........ something..

People keep postin' some useless picture (although, it might be for the utlity someone made to see how it looks)

But people also start to advertise! THAT place isn't for ADs!!! It's for postin' suggestoins (which I spoted seems to be lack of o_O)

I think dev should check how the things go there. When was the last time they did?

I

imported_Qute Pi

If they are sim pictures, they could be posting them for submittal on the ea land start up screen. And when you do that it asks to tell as much about the picture as you can.

G

That's the problem, they aren't. You should check the Uploaded Pictures.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

It hasn't been visited by MOST devs in a while.

Look at the Message of the day, its 4 months old! It shows the status of TC3 but not EAL.