• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] gains have all but stopped

waldodave

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in answer to question #1, yes I have read the stickies, all of them

I dropped music from 112.0 to 100.0
I got a BUNCH, like 40, NPC lutes
I trained up herding to GM
When I got to the mushroom cave, there have been about 20-30 cu sidhes released in there
I herded them together in one corner and discorded away
Hours and hours and hours have past and I'm still at 113.3

any suggestions?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
training high level bard skills is painfully slow.

if your fed up with training or just dont wanna put in the time then GGS it to the finish line.

and it will speed up a bit from 115 to 120.
not much, but a bit.

waldodave

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was at 112.5 today, found a .5 SoT for 500k. Ate that, was at 113.0. WOW!!!

My guild does a lot of champ spawns and they all know I'm looking for discord so if anyone gets one I should get it. I'll keep watching the vendors too.

And then, I got 3 of those new Shame arties, 2 were cursed and I didn't see that until I tried to insure them, but I got a bow for 9 MR, tunic for 4MR, and legs for 3MR. Then I got on my PvP mage and borrowed a bunch of his LMC and MR stuff. (using the 3d client I found that I have 21%LMC and 23MR, probably a bit of OVEROVEROVEROVEROVER kill, but I don't play for silver, go GOLD or go home)
I looked at his robe and found 5INT bonus, hmm, int, doesn't that do something for Mana?
Grabbed the +8INT ring and brace out of the scribe bag and put them on too.
Stoned off my herding, turned focus (which has a cap of 120, who knows) and med (capped at 100) UP.
Next, I created Poo's UOassist macro and let it fly and I have already got TWO gains. wOOt

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best thing with the new mastery training method is that you can keep music at 120.

waldodave

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best thing with the new mastery training method is that you can keep music at 120.
Well, after reading this previous message, I decided to turn Music back up and let it go from GM towards 120 while I worked Discord using the Bard Masteries method.

I'm very happy to report:

Music 120.0
Discord 120.0
Peace 120.0
Provoke 120.0

Now, I just need to decide how to finish off this toon.
I was leaning towards Mysticism, I already ate a 120 focus and let it climb back up to 120 while I was training Discord. But, then I thought about Magery & Meditation (2 EVs). IDK, just happy to have the bard stuff done.

R

Remy Blacktoe

Congrats! Now go forth, brave bard, and destroy everything in your path.