• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Gains going sooo slooooow

H

Hwarang

I'm at 114.5 now, have about 6k leather left.. not even sure if that'll take me to 115 or not, lol. Anyone know how much leather it shoudl take to get from 115 to 120 making studded dos?

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look into the new gargoyle cloth armor. Might find something to sub for the leather items.

The way I remember from long ago, it was around 1-2K hides per gain at that skill.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Look into the new gargoyle cloth armor. Might find something to sub for the leather items.

The way I remember from long ago, it was around 1-2K hides per gain at that skill.
Bingo.

Make Gargoyle Cloth Kilts all the way to 120.

Use Salvage bag, put cloth in there then 'make max' on the kilts until you use up your cloth.

Select recycle cloth.

Rinse...repeat.

Brilliant. No leather required.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bingo.

Make Gargoyle Cloth Kilts all the way to 120.

Use Salvage bag, put cloth in there then 'make max' on the kilts until you use up your cloth.

Select recycle cloth.

Rinse...repeat.

Brilliant. No leather required.

That's what I did last week finally hit 120. Prior to SA I was doing 0.1 per day after running out of leather.

I got better gains without a talisman and keeping the success chance between 40 to 50 and doing kilts then arms, leggings and finally chest for the final 1-2 points.

Have your GM tinker make sewing kits because then you can get over 100 hits. Keep your backpack item count minimal to increase the max count and keep making until 110 to 125 items in backpack then recycle macro

-Lorax