• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gaining taming and lore..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Taming is at 117, lore at 115 and after years using rings I decided to 120 both.
Using the masteries gains only taming or animal lore and taming? If only taming lore will gain the old traditional way? TY in advance..

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Taming only. But you can train Lore with passive on Vet gains. That’s how I do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Taming only. But you can train Lore with passive on Vet gains. That’s how I do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice. So you just Vet the pet, when it is fighting, and your animal lore will will gain? TY for info..I will take Vet to 120 also its at 110 (120 with rings). Mostly interested in Lore and Tamiing..Ty again

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Lore is quick to gain, just make a macro that lores last target, and kills gump. Put a coin in the keyboard and read a book.