• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gaining Provoke

• Thread starter zackerybarber444
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Z

zackerybarber444

Okay....... I need a lot of tips for gaining in provoke my musicianship is 99.6 and my provoke is 77.5 and im having a lot of trouble gaining i switch instruments everynow and then (Not GM) and have been trying Liah's guide but i just dont seem to be gaining as fast as it said i should be... Any Suggestions ?

I

imported_Farsight

You could...

Go to the next stage. I've found most guides cut-off points (I haven't done hers, so won't say yay or nay about it specifically) are a little bit high for my tastes. I typically go up to the next higher skill level (lesser hiryus in your case) about 2 points early.

or...

Use a GM instrument, go 10 points higher. Or even using a slayer instrument, go 20 points higher. Or use the opposite slayer instrument and go lower in the progression.

5% Luck

If you get some decent jewelery and slayer instruments you can just hunt where ya want to and let it go natural! Other than than that id say your busted out a luck provo is very hard to gain in any power gaming style without using an exploit