• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Gaining Prov with new Dungeons?

L

lancelot99

Im finally grtting around to training my prov mage and after reading the guides on this forum, i'm wondering if any training can be done within the new dungeons and what level?

I am currenly starting at 50 provo (i will use the masteries to train from 100 - 120)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 is maybe a little too low, kappa should be pretty good at that level, in Tokuno. I found level 1 shame was a bit too well populated for my taste but mud elementals on level 2 work pretty nicely when my skill was high enough, and later, molten earth elementals on level 3. Remembering that if there's only one of a foe, if you have magery, you can always provide your own 'dancing partner' by casting an EV or earth elemental to provo it onto.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the mudpies start at 60 in shame, but the earth elems are 70. So prolly want to wait at least till 60 if you were planning on training there.