• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Gaining 100-120

KingX

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been under the impression i should be spaming LS from 50-120 basicly
i have belived that thus far but from about 90-my current 109 it has become alarmingly tedious is there a better way then killing normaly and hitting with LS on every hit on what ever mob?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have belived that thus far but from about 90-my current 109 it has become alarmingly tedious is there a better way then killing normaly and hitting with LS on every hit on what ever mob?
Connor and a few others suggest doing the mines in Tokuno (can't think of the name offhand). There is a place in the back where you can tag team a couple of warriors and get there in a few hours.

Personally myself, I just work a few of the high end spawn champs (anything that will give me multiple looks EVERY fight), and mix lightning strike with momentum strike. Seems to have done the trick for me pretty well having worked to 120 a couple of times now.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The short answer is no, there isn't really a better or less tedious way.

Counter attack and lightning strike the quickest way to get to 120.

What to bear in mind though, is you can train it anywhere there is a target to hit. You can get to 120 in Doom, at a champ spawn or in your house lightning striking a tamed rabbit. The difficulty of the creature doesn't impact the gains.

So, you should be able to change it up and keep things interesting as you gain to 120.

Do things that will benefit your character. Lightning strike Gammans and collect horns from them, you can then use them to complete the heartwood quest that gives out high end weps and jewls, which no doubt your sampire would benefit from.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use mana leech/stamina leech weapon.

Go to a mid-to-high level spawn with multiple creatures and a high spawn rate.
-Yomotsu mines
-Painted Caves (trogs)
-Citadel
-Cyclopses and Titans in Ilshenar

Use the following spells every chance you get:
Momentum strike
Lightning strike (when there's only one target or mana is gone)
Evasion

If you do this with the cat/dog/horse method, then you're dependant on your mana regeneration in order to lightning strike more frequently, and you'll gain a lot more slowly than the adventurous soul who uses the 3 spells against Yomotsu warriors.