• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gah. Anybody know how?

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know how to place deeded items ON the house step tiles..but in front? And how are people placing items on the step tiles instead of steps?

Heres a screenie to illustrate:

Any help would be much appreciated :)

K

Kurgan

I am not sure sorry, but everytime I see this. I got by and axe them.. Free items.. :lol:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the looks of it, those are the two tile gozas, so I assume they just place them on the stairs as usual. But I'm not positive

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's correct on the goza size, and its how I used to do it on my old Catskills house...at least until someone like Kurgan continuously came by chopping them.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's correct on the goza size, and its how I used to do it on my old Catskills house...at least until someone like Kurgan continuously came by chopping them.
Ruh roh! :popcorn:

Goza Fight 2008 begins? Grab on to your deco tools and stay tuned!

:D

-Skylark

K

Kurgan

Who me.......?

I normal chop them, but it has been sometime since I have done a walk-about..

Also FYI.... DO not put the new Shadow Banner on your front steps.
As anyone walking by can axe it, and get the deed.

*looks at box of shadow banner deeds 78, 79, 80.....*

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who me.......?

I normal chop them, but it has been sometime since I have done a walk-about..

Also FYI.... DO not put the new Shadow Banner on your front steps.
As anyone walking by can axe it, and get the deed.

*looks at box of shadow banner deeds 78, 79, 80.....*
Pretty sure it wasn't you since this was on Catskills a couple of years ago or so. But I would replace them a couple times a day because I thought it was a nice touch to the front, and then some chick would come by a couple times a day and just chop them. Finally got to the point where I hid in front of the house one night and caught her doing it and told her if she was in that much of a need for some gozas, I would gladly make some for her. She never came back after that...heh.