• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

G.Dragon Post-Tame HP?

K

Kalonis

So earlier I was running through Destard loring dragons, and I came across a 1941 HP beast. Naturally, I quickly stable the mare and promptly honor tame it, but post-tame it only had 944 HP.

I thought Greaters were supposed to be Wild HP/2 post tame, the only thing I can think of was the fact that it might have blessed itself pre-tame since I led it away from the archers that were farming at the time, but as anyone else had this kind of problem?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sounds like a blessed dragon :( Greaters certainly do bless themselves. Ideally you want to lore a dragon before it sees any players or pets and blesses itself, but that's not always feasible unfortunately.

Wenchy

K

Kalonis

Well I had snuck up on it and lored it without aggroing it, and it was that number, and during the process of luring it I lored it a couple more times, showing an amount over 2k at one point.

Just hope its a one time bug, hard to find greaters in that HP rank

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I certainly can't say I've been hit with that when I snuck up on a GD, but that's not to say there isn't a bug.

Wenchy

I

ivanbbq

I have the same problem.
that happened to me a couple of times in this month.

I always approach to the GD and invis immediately before it targets me and takes any action, after invis i lore it and that should be the hp before blessed.

however after i tamed it, the hp will be lower than 1/2 of the hp when i lored it.