• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FYI.. WOY Guild.. Regarding Raegan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So I'm happily in Blighted Grove killing Thrasher minding nobodies business but my own, WOY peeps come in killing dryads,
without coming to speak to me, .. a simple 'hi' would of done, they decided to play both judge and jury, decided I was an unattended macroer, and lured Thrasher away,

Maybe, just maybe you should check first, as i said a simple hi would of done
i would of said hi back

get your facts right first eh before you play the moral high ground
or better yet .. page a gm .. thats what they are they for!

G

I was not present for any such events as you describe and have no first-hand knowledge of what happened, when, where or under what circumstances.

You know well, having been a WoY member at one time, that tame/kill stealing is frowned upon. Equally, as a long term UO veteran, I have little doubt you know well that monster AI is such that moving targets are often targeted in favour of stationary ones.

I do, however, know full well you are not blocked from the icq of at least one of our Elders and you could easily therefore have made your complaint in a far more constructive fashion if that were actually your intention.

As an Elder of WoY, rest assured that I will investigate. Insert usual disclaimer here about the matter being internal and therefore the results of any such investigation will accordingly remain private.

Status
Not open for further replies.