• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fyi bed covers

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
its appears that you cant put the covers next to the south and east walls, you have to have the one tile away from wall which doesnt look that good lol. if anyone knows a trick to do, let me know ty 1641548019395.png

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
you wont be able to place on the very last one, as this is the one the wall is sitting on. Hard to see in your picture, but I assume that your beds neither are using that tile? And in that case you should be able to place it there, if its hard then use the trashcan or wooden container option (Place container with item inside and chop it).

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also stand on the spot you want the item on, place a chest of sending on the floor, drag and drop item on chest of sending and it should fall under you on that spot. You might have to do the same with the bed pieces as well either before or after you drop the blanket. Raise accordingly with tool to get it where you want. May or may not work but worth a shot. Hope that helps.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
1641579308659.png
I was having the same issue on Siege.
I couldn't put the beds against the East wall
I'm not sure if it is because of what i had on the floors below it
or if it is an issue with the rugs

I will have to mess around with it
when I have more time

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ty for responses, i used circle of trans, they are rubble beds i tried chopping bag on ground and in pack. it goes way high and forward to front of bed. cant lower either lol. im pretty sure its the rugs. i may have to bring bed up on tile on south wall grr lol. i also removed all the beds and tried to place but goes way high and forward a tile lol. ill keep trying. thanks

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please post if you figure it out. These are great items but very frustrating.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
well nearly done just need to bring back afew more bed covers. after pulling the east beds out and bringing south bed north one tile away from wall is the best i can do. 1642659689420.png
it does not look as good with bed pulled away from wall but better than nothing lol

Last edited: