• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Future of Invasion events and Power, Vanq, and Mythic weaps

G

Just wondering if, before we turn these items in, we could get some confirmation to the possibility of their usefulness going forward?

The Mythics, the name of which now has interesting connotations
, were always difficult to get and I think I would hang on to all of mine. Some of my Vanqs have sentimental value, and I would be reluctant to let them go, but I could turn in everything else, if I could be reasonably sure I would not need to arm guildmates for future invasions.

Are we seeing the last of this format for invasions?

G

I doubt it and that is the risk you will have to take. I'm keeping some for such occasions.

G

Its a game remember. We cant know everything. And the programmers my change their minds.

Keep 1 weapon.

G

Word. Keep one wep. I have like 27 power weps I think I'll trash.

I was trying a Mystic crook and I did less display damage than my power q-staff, on a berserker. I mean, I guess the damage I'm not seeing matters more? Otherwise, weird.

G

Even if there was never going to be another event using them, my Mystic Katana of Deamon Slaying isn't going anywhere.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Even if there was never going to be another event using them, my Mystic Katana of Deamon Slaying isn't going anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

:O (jealous!) best I have is like a katana w/ ogre :/ but that's a few publishes/invasions late!

G

keeping one mythic as it got me 25 scythes from the rift