• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Future Atlantic Events

Alexei

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted everyone to know that I will be holding quite a few events in the near future.

This includes:
Mage Tournaments (Cheap if not free with a gold prize..not as big of a prize as the one I'm holding now though)
Friday Night Fights Just everyone hanging out dueling having fun.
Last man standing (Everyone groups up then we gate off to an enclosed area and the last person standing wins a prize)
Naked Dungeon Runs
Chicken Fights
Net Tossings
Kill the Naked guy (Me and a few other random naked reds will be running around a town in guard zone and every once and a while we will be carrying uninsured "prizes")

I planned on doing this about half a year ago but work got in the way. All of these events except for maybe a few mage tournaments or chicken fights will be free. I will probably start kicking things off after thanksgiving/tournament.

Just letting atlantic know what the future holds!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These sound like wonderful events Alexei.

If you need to drum up some recruits to help you during some of these events just give a holler.