• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Funny things you see.....

D

debslee

I was at Franks Jazz Club the other night, and I saw this guy or girl, and took a screenie for a giggle... needless to say I saw that many other Avis, gave this guy/girl a WIDE birth!

Post some of your humorous moments.

F

Flippers

hey that place looks neat. Is it old jazz?

Oh that guy cant bite just being there unless he locks you into some sort of animation.

V

Vince1080

BTW Flippers it is a great Jazz place in SL called Frank's if you like Jazz you have to go its very popular.

P

Polly

Welcome to stratics Vince.

Could have been worse, you could have arrived bald with your hair and shoes mysteriously attached to your bum !

Btw is that a tatoo on your chest or has your avie recently undergone surgery?!

Polly

F

Flippers

ty Vince good to know. I'll look for it at some point.

So that's you? Dont those shoes hurt?

K

Katheryne

Could have been worse, you could have arrived bald with your hair and shoes mysteriously attached to your bum !
I've never found my hair in any unfortunate places. My shoes, on the other hand.... :blushing:

U

ursula cinquetti

I've looked like a bald "My Little Pony" so many times, I've lost track :(

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One time I got stuck at home because my hair and clothes refused to load! Eventually I TP'd to a friends house and luckily it worked there. Phew!

Ooo then there was the time Debs and I were stuck at home, we were half bald, short, boobless and our feet were way too big for our shoes. *giggles