• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Funny things you hear in UO...

L

lols

I would love to hear some of the funnier moments you guys have had.

Yesterday I overheard a conversation that went like this,

guy a: "I offered guy c 100 mil to teach me to pvp with vollems and he turned me down!"

guy b: "what's the problem - you don't know how to spell 'all kill?'"

R

Rand Al

I would love to hear some of the funnier moments you guys have had.

Yesterday I overheard a conversation that went like this,

guy a: "I offered guy c 100 mil to teach me to pvp with vollems and he turned me down!"

guy b: "what's the problem - you don't know how to spell 'all kill?'"
ha well all i gota say is eric northman!

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been hearing this alot lately...

Hey where are you ??

Im comming....

i prefer much rather to :lol: use en route :lol:

S

SUPRsalad

One of my funniest uo memories was the night i was playing on acid and silk said 'guys, we're out of spider skulls'. . . I don't know why that struck me so funny.

In depth discussion with bob dylan regarding various assortments of beef-flavored pop-cicles.

In depth discussions with pink and pain regarding how I had bourbon-diarrhea that came out, and I quote, "it was like a jet-stream" i whispered, with my wife in the background "I AM TAKING A TEST, SHUT UP".

The day I coined SG 'wiener-dog'. That was win.

When I farted in the mic and someone said they could smell it. win.

Whenever I killed apocalips and he got real racist. at least weekly there for a while, and very funny.

Every time tesla opens his mouth. always good for a laugh. Member when he said "Higher Archery" instead of hierarchy. . I do. I will never forget. I will never forgive his stupidity.

L

lols

Every time tesla opens his mouth. always good for a laugh. Member when he said "Higher Archery" instead of hierarchy. . I do. I will never forget. I will never forgive his stupidity.
he's back again, btw..

R

Rand Al

all we need is Eric to come back and let those 2 start talking to each other and bam lololololol all night!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Player A: I was here first.
Me: So?
Player A: If you dont leave I will page.
Me: So?
Player A: Paged!
Me: Good luck with that.
Player A: Better leave before GM bans you.
Me: Ill take my chances