• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Funny damn times

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know why I remembered this all of a sudden, but I just HAD to share.
I was a counselor on Atl, Zephyrus. I'm doing my evening thing, and I swear that it was either ASL Damsel or SRC Phaide messing with my head, but anyway, here goes.

I'd just started and was looking at the Q. "I can't mount my horse, help"
This seems easy enough for starters, so I pop on in, to see this guy standing next to a pack horse. My eyes are tearing up so bad, I can hardly type "Greetings Traveler, how may I help you". *Thinking, I can't help a -2 I.Q.*

No matter what I say, this person INSISTS his 'buddy' rides one. So now he wants a GM since I obviously don't have the skill to help him. Well now I'm just pissed. So I release the call *remember this* and zoom back to the counselors guild to regroup. I grab the next call and damn, I'm in the bowels of shame, in a place I'd never seen with a red. I'm just a bit nervous. He had something stuck and wanted it moved. I told him we didn't do that, so there's yet another guy, pissed as hell at me, 5 minutes and 2 calls into the night.

Well, I did the usual bull speel, *you know, the ones GM's give ya*, and split. ummmmmmmm, Oh Oh. I heard it right away. Guards pop in and WHACK!@!!!!
Then I'm standing there with a dead red, Yelling at the top of his lungs aT ME "Why did you kill me!!??!!?? I hadn't released him, he was attached to me and went where ever I did. Back to the counselors guild in TOWN!

So I get on ICQ to Damsel. "Damsel, I just killed someone"
"You can't kill anyone, you have no weapons, spells or even a back pack"
"ummmmm, bet me"

Once she figured it out, she has me bring the guy to jail 2.
By now the guy is amazed, and thanking me up and down for what he's seeing. *I didn't feel so good. A GM comes to me and Damsel, and appoligizes up and down to this guy. All the while he's saying it's no problem, this is GREAT!!!!.

Well, he gets popped back, I get a scolding and go on with my night, happily helping idiots.