• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun with Photobooth-My afternoon trip across the globe..

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Photoshop? What did you do, remove the other tourists?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noo, it was with the power of Photo Booth!

In the latest version of Photo Booth included with Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, the application incorporates the Chroma key technology which is used in professional film making to replace the background of a frame with an image or a video clip. Photo Booth incorporates this technology by recognizing a still background, then replacing it with either a pre-set image or movie clip, or allowing the user to choose their own background.
Which the hard part is actually getting it to recognize the background. Finally I used a totally white wall and it worked almost perfect. Another Supreme Mac feature..:lick:

But yeah I was kinda bored, it made the afternoon fly by. The possibilities are really endless. You give me a background and I'll put myself in it. Name it, and I'll do it!

L

loadexfa

Duuuude, you crack me up. Getting married and having kids will solve your free time problem. :)

Josh