• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun poll #1

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Really, Kelmo... you could have put a better default. I do not suck at Math.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

S

Sergul'zan_SP

You also forgot the Test Center option. Your polling abilities are questionable at best...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this pole SUCKS!

i play factions on like 5 shards.
and you expect me to pick just one!!!!

meany.

I

imported_lady michelle

Great Lakes Shadow lords. Of course I suck at it always die, and havent killed no one yet. Guarding sigils makes me feel like Im sitting around waiting for a house to fall. LOL

G

I am going to bump this, Please feel free to add a post telling us where you play and the over all activity of factions where you play.

G

<blockquote><hr>

this pole SUCKS!

meany.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which shards? Tell us, or I will bust you down to water barrel filler. *nods*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I answered, but it's more a 'would' rather than a 'do'

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by that?

I

imported_Tina Small

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

this pole SUCKS!

meany.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which shards? Tell us, or I will bust you down to water barrel filler. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

I know where he's playing right now because I'm trying to decide which characters of mine to move there to try and help out!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

this pole SUCKS!

meany.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woa, woa, woa... I thought only one character PER' account could join a faction? Are you telling me that I can have a character on each shard in a faction?!!!

Can anyone else verify? I'm gonna test this theory out now.

I

imported_Tina Small

Yes, it's one character per account per shard. If you want to join factions on multiple shards using the same account, GO FOR IT!

I

imported_Cardell

I've played Siege, Atlantic, Chessy, SL, Pacific, and recently GL. I voted GL. :/

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles* As long as you are a factioneer... It is all good. Heres to the sigils.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigils? I thought it was about killing...

T

Tink'r Toiz

I started Factions on Lake Superior (still play a bit there), currently playing Great Lakes Factions because it is more active and moved a pretty decent archer to Atlantic and looking for a "home" there ... would LOVE to play Siege but just don't have time at the moment to develop that character.

I REALLY would like to hear from the women who play factions! Send me a PM if you would like to be part of an article in the making

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

The Siege women in factions are hot!

[/ QUOTE ]

*ALL* Siege women are hot!

G

I've got chars on LS, Siege, Chessy, Legends, Sonoma, Pac, and now Catskills.

All are "group" PvP ready (not the best suits). LS is where my main suit is with all the goodies.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh Tina I am as old as dirt LOL and a woman to boot. That would be a cool poll to see just how many women play factions! I play on Great Lakes, and siege on my son in laws acct, though I havent been on seige in months...play Moondoggie on siege.

I

imported_Tina Small

How's that Remove Trap skill training coming along? Feeling like a pincushion yet?

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most defintely!! Since I was already in factions the 20 minute stat loss really suxs. Up to 82 right now, gonna give it a break for the day and then back to the grind.