• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fun in Cove

R

Rama21

The biggest wave I've seen so far came through around 3:30am. It was almost like 3 waves one right after another. There were only about 10 or so people around so it didn't go as well as earlier waves. At one point I got trapped in the healers building with a lich standing inside right next to one of the healers. That was a bit interesting. :rolleyes: The healer kept trying to res me but I gave up and stayed dead after the lich got me twice as soon as I was resed. I had to call for backup from a guildmate. Thanks Sam. :)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rama!! Well I should have stayed up with y'all... sounds like a lot of fun, hehe. Amidy would have been perched on my lap though since she was certainly up and not tired! I'll have pictures of last night's adventures up soon. I can't decided whether to post em here or wait for our permanent forums. Perhaps both since temp ones will most likely not be transferred over.

I just wanna say that we all have been doing a great job with cross healing and working together. Tamers are even getting better with the Dread Horse stealing bit. It was very disappointing to see the first few days but I understand the nature of the beast when you want something soooo bad, hehe.

Special thanks to you Rama for the food last night and Anjou for the bandaides. It shows just how Superior this shard can be when the need arises :) <---we need more and better smilies!