• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Fully trained highend bane dragon

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi, pet is on atl.
Intensity is close to 80%.

Starting bid 1p.

Bid increasement 25m
+10 min rule after last bid

End of auction: Tuesday 26th, 7pm est

Attachments

Last edited:

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
asked tamereragon if auction end changed to 7pm EST is okay - yes for him it is.

So auction ends 7pm est.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a solid 77% bane, its also worth noting the time and experience players put into this without making a single mistake (which is very common).

bloodaxe

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Gandalf,
I am not disputing the hard work and experience that goes into training and yes this dragon is a 77%. For me I have a hard time paying 1.4 plus for a bane build that is the weakest of the 3 primary bane builds. Anyway you are happy with it and that is most important.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gandalf,
I am not disputing the hard work and experience that goes into training and yes this dragon is a 77%. For me I have a hard time paying 1.4 plus for a bane build that is the weakest of the 3 primary bane builds. Anyway you are happy with it and that is most important.
id love to know more about them, ill PM you

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Gandalf,
What's the 3 best builds? Because that builds #2 IMO. And I'm pretty sure you're talking about my 3 main builds i suggest to everyone. People pay 1-1.5 for an untrained 70% bane. Then add 3-5 days training and 300+m in scrolls. Lol

1.425 is a deal. He pretty much paid 1.1 and got scrolls and training for the other 325m lol.

bloodaxe

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
my fav is AI/Civ for single target then for Spawn I use my AI Magery Goo bane. These are the 2 primary bane builds for PVM. PVP is something I was looking into that is why I was looking at other options like we just bid on. I don’t PVP at the moment. Most of what I have learned comes from the Bane experience of Donavon from LS. He is definitely the most knowledgeable with respect to Banes.

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well then youd know ai doesnt proc in pvp? Its a pvm only special. This bane is for pvp and is one of the best builds youll find.

Promise.

Pound aka
Sue - bane tamer and builder extraordinaire lol

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
P.p.s message me on disco for tips, tricks or advice. Ive personally built well over 15 banes and assisted with over 30 from people like you guys in here.

PoundCake #6890