• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fully Trained Dread Warhorse on Atlantic

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a completely trained dread warhorse for sale on Atlantic. I will not transfer it to a different shard and will put an item on a vendor for the sale amount to be bought before transferring the horse to the buyer. I understand this might be something some people are uncomfortable with, so if you are, please don't make an offer on the horse. I am well known on Atlantic as someone who is completely trustworthy. If you have any questions, please PM me or ask in this post. I am including pictures of the horse and its animal lored info.

The lowest offer I will consider is 60 million and I will take offers until interest seems to have topped out (I figure a few days :) ).

Thanks,
Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic