• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full White Daemon Bone Set

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picked up an original white daemon bone set from an IDOC last night. I know it's real, I knew the owner, but how can I assure my sellers it is real? Can't you just dye regular red daemon bone armor to luna white?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
From my understanding it's all in how it appears on the tag lines. No idea of price tho. Have been looking for a skull like this on Atlantic for a little while.

Bone Armor.jpg

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow I guess this is fake then
Yes, that's the red daemon bone armour dyed white. The rarer stuff is the plain coloured armour. You can tell by where the 'Daemon Bone' tag is as well. It'll be on a seperate line on the rarer stuff.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, that's the red daemon bone armour dyed white. The rarer stuff is the plain coloured armour. You can tell by where the 'Daemon Bone' tag is as well. It'll be on a seperate line on the rarer stuff.
tyvm!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So what is value of a full suit?
The pic I posted my best guess is a mil per on the body parts of the suit, helm I have no idea. I know I would go 5 on the helm if someone became inclined to sell one.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my understanding it's all in how it appears on the tag lines. No idea of price tho. Have been looking for a skull like this on Atlantic for a little while.

View attachment 9298
I also have the same pieces & some duplicates of the chests, and I never saw any helms at all spawn on Napa. All my pieces were gotten at Lakeshire in Ish & by killing the Meer Eternal. And we killed a couple of hundred Eternals to get the few pieces we did. And this was years ago.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold a full set at the last rares festival for 9m as I recall. Hope that helps