• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full Suit Daemon Bone Armor

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a full set of Daemon Bone Armor. This is the red bone armor set with all pieces with 255/255 durability. No mods except standard resists.

What is this worth on Atlantic?

-OBSIDIAN-

roninaxx

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a full set of Daemon Bone Armor. This is the red bone armor set with all pieces with 255/255 durability. No mods except standard resists.

What is this worth on Atlantic?

-OBSIDIAN-
well there are cureently 2 types the oldest all have self repair 1 (pre aos or mondains not sure)newer does not have self repair. so that will affect price. kind of curious myself have sets of each

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im pretty sure the red one is the new kind which you can still get so its not worth much. The old set (says "Daemon Bone" under the name as 1 of the mods) can got for about 10-20m for a full set.