• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Full Soulstone Token on Drach

Sophi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a full soulstone token sitting on Drach and I can't move it, and I dont' play there - so it's doing me no good whatsoever!
(It ended up there 'cause I thought I might start playing that shard, but didn't after all..)

So here's what I would like to do: either sell it for 30mil in gold, or trade it for another full soulstone token (either option is fine by me) BUT I need the gold or token on either of these shards:
Europa,
Chesepeake,
Pacific or
Atlantic

(been a couple days) ......Well ok, I didn't think it would be this hard so... willing to take something comparable in trade on one of the shards listed above - such as a lighthouse for example..... ok, thx

I'm sry I have no icq so please reply to this post, I will check it periodically.

Sophi

Last edited: