• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Full Set of Snowy Scenes -- ***SOLD***

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Selling Full Set of Snowy Scenes plus the Ter Mur Snowglobe -- 55 snow globes in total.

Set includes:

A Snowy Scene Of Blackthorn's Castle
A Snowy Scene Of Britain
A Snowy Scene Of Buccaneer's Den
A Snowy Scene Of Cove
A Snowy Scene Of Covetous
A Snowy Scene Of Deceit
A Snowy Scene Of Delucia
A Snowy Scene Of Destard
A Snowy Scene Of Doom
A Snowy Scene Of Empath Abbey
A Snowy Scene Of Exodus' Lair
A Snowy Scene Of Heartwood
A Snowy Scene Of Hythloth
A Snowy Scene Of Jhelom
A Snowy Scene Of Khaldun
A Snowy Scene Of Lakeshire
A Snowy Scene Of Luna
A Snowy Scene Of Magincia
A Snowy Scene Of Minoc
A Snowy Scene Of Moonglow
A Snowy Scene Of Nujel'm
A Snowy Scene Of Ocllo
A Snowy Scene Of Papua
A Snowy Scene Of Serpent's Hold
A Snowy Scene Of Shame
A Snowy Scene Of Skara Brae
A Snowy Scene Of The Ancient Citadel
A Snowy Scene Of The Blighted Grove
A Snowy Scene Of The Citadel
A Snowy Scene Of The City Of Mistas
A Snowy Scene Of The City Of Montor
A Snowy Scene Of The Ethereal Fortress
A Snowy Scene Of The Lake Of Fire
A Snowy Scene Of The Lycaeum
A Snowy Scene Of The Palace Of Paroxysmus
A Snowy Scene Of The Pass Of Karnaugh
A Snowy Scene Of The Prism Of Light
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Chaos
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Compassion
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Honesty
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Honor
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Humility
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Justice
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Sacrifice
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Spirituality
A Snowy Scene Of The Shrine Of Valor
A Snowy Scene Of The Twin Oaks Tavern
A Snowy Scene Of Trinsic
A Snowy Scene Of Umbra
A Snowy Scene Of Vesper
A Snowy Scene Of Wind
A Snowy Scene Of Wrong
A Snowy Scene Of Yew
A Snowy Scene Of Zento
Ter Mur Snowglobe

screenshot_001.jpg

Auction ends Friday, November 4th @ 7:00pm EDT.
Reserve 25m, no Buy Out.
Please post bids below; 10 Minute Rule applies.

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just realized I forgot to mention that, currently, these snowy scenes are located on Great Lakes - but I can transfer them to Atlantic if necessary. Please let me know if you need me to transfer them.

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kind of surprised that that is all a full set of snow globs are worth.
Back in the day, you couldn't give these away. There were too many of them, none were really rare, and they don't really make all that good of a display. But like everyone else at the time, I also got myself a full set. Probably still in the bank vault somewhere...

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Too many snowy scenes were trashed for clean-up points, so it's considerably more difficult to piece together a full set these days. I finished my set back in 2018 after about three years of searching for certain globes.

It was on display in my castle ever since, but in September/October I changed the castle design and decided to get rid of a lot of things. The snowy scenes were a no-brainer for me to get rid of. I considered trashing for points, but that's only 550k clean-up points and I'd rather a collector have the full set -- which happened. Merlin bought to collect.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I confirm buying to collect here. I had about 75% of these already - but there were certain harder to find ones which I did not have and you had all of them - so it was a no brainer that this would be the easiest way to complete my set. Hopefully will get up on Display at some point in the near future... thanks again for the trade! ;)

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Back in the day, you couldn't give these away. There were too many of them, none were really rare, and they don't really make all that good of a display. But like everyone else at the time, I also got myself a full set. Probably still in the bank vault somewhere...
Whatever, LOL

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I confirm buying to collect here. I had about 75% of these already - but there were certain harder to find ones which I did not have and you had all of them - so it was a no brainer that this would be the easiest way to complete my set. Hopefully will get up on Display at some point in the near future... thanks again for the trade! ;)
:) I used bloodwood wooden benches, just FYI. LoL! Four high ... like ... 18 or 19 across? something like that ... it made a nice display in the room when I had the space for it.

Like I said, I'm just glad it all went to someone who wanted to collect it.