• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Full set of Moonstones

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a full set of Moonstones. 9 Fel and 9 Tram all 9 colors of each. Since these no longer spawn, nor do they change colors anymore, a full set is very difficult to get. If interested please send me a PM here as I no longer use ICQ.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
lol I never thought of putting them into sets :) great job!

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it my imagination, or could you once change the color by clicking them? It seems you can no longer do so if that was possible, as I just tried.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind that since they are worth 5,000 turn in points each there are very few around!

I have a private offer of 50 mil.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Keep in mind that since they are worth 5,000 turn in points each there are very few around!

I have a private offer of 50 mil.
I agree with that. lol I turned in hundreds of them. I think this is a great deal! Wished I had thought of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nabin, I put 2 sets together a couple of years ago before I took my last "break" I had no idea when I came back recently that they were going to be difficult to find. Then I started seeing them on vendors for insane prices. I am glad I had the sets in my bank when I left.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it my imagination, or could you once change the color by clicking them? It seems you can no longer do so if that was possible, as I just tried.
Yes they used to change colour, I believe it has something to do with the phases of the moon.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Nabin, I put 2 sets together a couple of years ago before I took my last "break" I had no idea when I came back recently that they were going to be difficult to find. Then I started seeing them on vendors for insane prices. I am glad I had the sets in my bank when I left.
Yep I agree!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice ..iam glad i too made a set before i turned in the duplicates...

*hugs the moonstone bag*