• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full set of Metallic dyed bloth of cloth 156 colors total

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, i need a price check, hope you all can help me​
Thx in advance.​

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how much cloth in total is there (i mean i know how many colors but added all up how many pieces between all colors)?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not wishing to sabotage but i also had a collection, there were 144 diff hues. 12 hues of the 12 colours using the pinco hue picker on the EC client u will see you have a bag of duplicates, however, still a great set;)

Sadly i quit last week and think the accts have timed out, otherwise i could have taken a look to help you find the spares

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That collection was clearly made using a exploited metallic tub, because the cloth from halloween cant be turned on bolts or bags. I have no idea how much that collection worths, but if someone took the time to make a complete set of bolts and bags my guess is that he probably used a -large- stack of bolts (60.000 is max?) and that means there is potentially tons of sets out there.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the set i had i cut from the halloween events i was wondering about the bags and bolts there, def only 144 though

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for the halloween cloths total 144 colors, as Apetul said the cloth from halloween can not turn to bolt. and this collection are dyed by metallic dye tube and 12 more fancy colors than halloween set.
I would like to sell 1~2 bolts per color.