• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Full set golden man suit

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a full golden man suit ,

Last edited:

Angleswings

Adventurer
Not trying to troll or anything, but a lot of those pieces like the skirt, book and cloak cost way more than 400-500m alone!
I seen couple people already selling the full suit for 5P

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 armor piece about 1.5 plat , if you said book skirt cloak are 500 alone , then the max is 3 plat for a suit

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ive been offered 3p for my suit (that was before cloak dropped).
I only see the price of this going up.

The skirt is the most expensive, keep getting offered 1p for it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think its even finished yet. After the event when the chiv booked dropped the em was talking about asking mesanna for a torch or lantern.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't think its even finished yet. After the event when the chiv booked dropped the em was talking about asking mesanna for a torch or lantern.
Hope they wont stop there :D
I'd love to see rings, bracelet, earrings/necklace.

I mean.. it's the golden man. It's the embodiment of greed for crying out loud.
Having a full set is going to be exponentially more difficult :)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully a lantern as the spellbook already goes in the right hand

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Id rather see sandals.
There's a golden colored lantern already. "An Ancient And Forgotten Latnern Containing The Essence Of True Evil".