• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Full Screen Mode

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wife had just gotten a new monitor and was changing screen size.. went to full screen mode and when she went to see it it caused her screen to go gray and she now cant get back to options to change it anyone out there have a suggestion before she unistall/ reinstall the game?:rant2:

ElvishArcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure there is also a "Hot-Key" from within UO to get out of Full Screen Mode. I am at work right now(night shifts suck) so I can't check for you until sometime tomorrow afternoon (Eastern Time Zone, USA) once I get home. If nobody else gives you an answer by then, I'll check for you and report back!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hitting <alt>+<enter> keys will toggle full screen on/off

*edit* works in both clients btw

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx for the reply wife ended up 1st time deleting and reinstalling uo this time she used your method and saved her tons of time :thumbup1: