• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Full Phoenix Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Bought it a few years ago, might be interested in selling for the right price. It has the old Nose helm too. Any info would help, thanks.

Attachments

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Backed out of a deal after price had been negotiated and right before sale because, 'someone else was interested'. Thanks for wasting my time, asshat.
No problem. But hey, thanks for trying to screw me on a 250 price for it after I got PMs saying it was worth way more. No wonder you were so persistent in doing it asap. And Btw, LOTR did indeed inquire about purchasing it as well, ask him yourself. Cry me a river about exploring more than one offer.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess I'm all about honor. If you at any point said to Olcher that you "accepted" his offer, it should of been honored. People really should research and KNOW the bottom-line price they will accept before any deal is even discussed.

Last edited:

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I guess I'm all about honor. If you at any point said to Olcher that you "accepted" his offer, it should of been honored. People really should research and KNOW the bottom-line price they will accept before any deal is even discussed.
Well, in the case of knowing the prices. I flat out said I didn't know. When Decadence was nice enough to offer an opinion It gave me a range. But When I get back to back PM's saying it's worth a good amount more and Ollie here is here telling me 250-265 is their top selling price and let's do the deal asap. That's flat out trying to screw someone and get a cheap item on someones unknowing. Either way, this seems to be more of a nuisance than anything, so I'll just keep it.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My apologies if I played a part in this fiasco... I was giving my honest opinion of the value, if multiple people get in a bid war though, and no one else is selling any at the time, the price can definitely go up to as bad as someone wants it (sometimes even to a pissing contest).

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think a fair value is 450m as a min for a full suit . Prob 550 as a max depending on how bad someone wants it. 6 Pieces to a suit and parts easily sell at 70m per (i sell them at 100-120) would make it 420m. Not to mention putting a whole suit together piece by piece is very hard so there gotta be more worth in a full suit. You can always buy the suit from various websites for around $300 which in todays market is over a billion gold.......

Last edited:

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My apologies if I played a part in this fiasco... I was giving my honest opinion of the value, if multiple people get in a bid war though, and no one else is selling any at the time, the price can definitely go up to as bad as someone wants it (sometimes even to a pissing contest).
Definitely not your fault at all. I appreciate your helpful opinion, thank you.

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I told you that I would like to do the deal asap since it was what, 3am-4am? And never at any point did I say that '250-265 is their top selling price'. Liar and a deal reneger... we've got a real classy fellow here.

No worries Decadence it's not your fault. I believe the price you quoted was fair as I've seen many suits sell in that range over the years and even recently... thought it was time for myself to own a suit but I guess not.

edit: in fact, I told you that I was only going to be around for about an hour before we even negotiated a price or anything. Nice try again.
A liar? What have I lied about? First, you claimed I just said "someone else bid" which indeed is a lie on your part. I specifically said who bid(LOTR) and I have all the saved icqs to prove that. Your exact words were "I don't feel like getting into a bidding war with him". Honestly, You're just being a sore crybaby. Get over it and move on. After whining so profusely I wouldn't sell it to you for any price.

On another note, thanks Goodmann and Decadence, your opinions were very helpful.

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Kids these days, sigh. I'd suggest you go back and read everything I said before you make another post humiliating yourself. This will be my last post in this thread because I don't have the time for all the childish drama.
You mean the childish drama you started because you didn't get your way? Especially name calling like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. If you claim to be an adult and act the way you do, I'd rather be a kid.

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Will do. I don't go back on promises.
Promises? I didn't promise you anything. And so much for being done with this thread. Lack of self control is big sign of immaturity, you win that one. And Accusing me of someone else without merit, another good one. Is that your buddy doing that? All very cute. But you are still a whiny baby, crying about not getting your way. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thread locked. Reference item Q of our Rules of Conduct.
Q. You may not use an alternative user account to promote or support your main user account in a way that implies you are more than one person or to evade disciplinary actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.