• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Full Phoenix Armor Suit

K

Keno Zi

Starting Bid was 300 Million
Current Highest Bid: Rentokil, 330 Million (as of 08.20.10 01:24 PM)
Item Located On Pacific
Auction Runs To Sunday August 22nd @ 10PM PST.

Only bids posted in this thread will be accepted, no bids will be taken VIA PM. If you have any questions you can PM me, or post them in this thread.

Happy bidding!

K

[King_Fisher]

Didn't these come with helmets? The norse/nose helms?
Just wondering because I havent seen a full set in a long time.

K

Keno Zi

Didn't these come with helmets? The norse/nose helms?
Just wondering because I havent seen a full set in a long time.
Yes it does, it is some what hidden under the item stats in the top left corner of the bag.

K

Keno Zi

I have recieved a couple Bids VIA PM. Please post bids here, bids via PM will not be accepted.

Thanks

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
K

Keno Zi

Final Chance! Auction ends in several hours. You won't likely get the chance of finding a full suit out there only pieces which could take a while to build your collection. Collect a very old rare!

K

Keno Zi

Alrighty, 10PM PST.

Auction is now Closed

Congradulations to dennislcf with a bid of 335 Million

K

Keno Zi

Thanks to dennislcf for the quick pickup. Hope it makes a great addition to your collection.