• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Full hiryu cant add bushido

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok im at a standstill again!
I have an old rare hued hiryu that i have got to level 4 in the path training
trying to add bushido but no matter what i try add to it, it wont show the bushido in the magical menu
when i try to add feint i see bushido, but cant add it, even thou i have enough points etc
why do i have a bad feeling that they wont let us level old rare hued hiryu`s with bushido?
Any info on this Dev`s @Mesanna @Kyronix

Any one else having this problem?

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The method I heard for this situation is release re-tame (outside of guardzone). From what I read adding bushido using backdoor skill doesn't give full use of bushido, may be wrong have not tested. Also if you want AI or AoE you must add first then bushido as it is buggy right now and will take away the option. My best advice is use the help menu in safe zone to Copy to test center then try there first.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I've seen you can only train bushido on post publish pets. I tried the release trick on test and it still didn't work. I ended up farming up new color ones and trained them.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
add bladeweave, it will automatically add bushido (hubby told me)
That is not exactly correct! It will "backdoor" Bushido in as an add. BUT, only to do bladeweave. It will NOT give you "full" bushido skills. At least not on ANY the pets I have trained anyway. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok im at a standstill again!
I have an old rare hued hiryu that i have got to level 4 in the path training
trying to add bushido but no matter what i try add to it, it wont show the bushido in the magical menu
when i try to add feint i see bushido, but cant add it, even thou i have enough points etc
why do i have a bad feeling that they wont let us level old rare hued hiryu`s with bushido?
Any info on this Dev`s @Mesanna @Kyronix

Any one else having this problem?

Try the release and re tame. Old Hiryus cant get Bushido.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IT seems some new ones can't get it now if you add armor ignore and if you add bushido the spec moves and aoe both go poof. Had 2 fresh tamed one trained up yesterday and Bushido was just not there. Also side not had a reptalon I was going to put chiv on and Chiv was not there for him. Don't know if these are bugs, by design or just unintended *features*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IT seems some new ones can't get it now if you add armor ignore and if you add bushido the spec moves and aoe both go poof. Had 2 fresh tamed one trained up yesterday and Bushido was just not there. Also side not had a reptalon I was going to put chiv on and Chiv was not there for him. Don't know if these are bugs, by design or just unintended *features*

Great more Ninja Dev changes at midnight.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i managed to sort it i added feint and instead of going up by 100 it went up by 600 so added it and then the busido appeared i the magical section so could scroll to 120 so yea it can be done but it doesnt say nothing about bushido i only noticed it had took 600 points for feint :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i managed to sort it i added feint and instead of going up by 100 it went up by 600 so added it and then the busido appeared i the magical section so could scroll to 120 so yea it can be done but it doesnt say nothing about bushido i only noticed it had took 600 points for feint :)
The problem is it is no
Great more Ninja Dev changes at midnight.
They had it pretty much right off the git go. Needed a few tweaks but not the major overhaul they seem to be giving it in stealth mode. Unless this is a case of the *Fix* one thing and that simple fix breaks 20 other things.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You better test it. Unless it says bushido in the lore and knowledge screen it will not cast Bushido spells. Don't use scrolls yet.

Here is where is says what it has.

upload_2017-6-6_17-38-54.png

If yours doesn't say Bushido it doesn't really have it.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And why isn't this in the taming forum?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
They are rather delightful. Some coffee, maybe a bacon or two. And some eggs. I read you live on a farm. Surely you can relate with the tastiness. Maybe some sausage gravy and biscuits also. :drool:

If I lived on a farm I don't think I could separate relaxation from work. The work sounds so relaxing. Or enjoyable rather.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are rather delightful. Some coffee, maybe a bacon or two. And some eggs. I read you live on a farm. Surely you can relate with the tastiness. Maybe some sausage gravy and biscuits also. :drool:

If I lived on a farm I don't think I could separate relaxation from work. The work sounds so relaxing. Or enjoyable rather.
We also have a cottage kitchen on the farm and one of the things I bake for markets every week are a couple hundred cinnamon RollZ :) they are only second to the Garlic Knots in sales from the kitchen :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah tyvm had no clue that existed sorry every one will post there from now on .. peace x
I don't mind and never seem to miss a opportunity to derail a thread....... Even my own threads :)