• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Full daemon bone suit

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling daemon bone suit. All peices are named as

Bone (armor piece)
Weight: _ stones
Daemon Bone

suit is slime dyed dark blue. Starting bid is 7.5m and buyer will be responsible to pick up suit on Atlantic shard. Auction will end Tuesday (2-2-2010). Buyout price is 20m. If i receive a buyout offer, item will be sold immediately to whoever made the offer. Pictures below.

EDIT: Will trade the suit for a magical lockbox on Atlantic.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is this even a rare with new dyes etc

Selling daemon bone suit. All peices are named as

Bone (armor piece)
Weight: _ stones
Daemon Bone

suit is slime dyed dark blue. Starting bid is 7.5m and buyer will be responsible to pick up suit on Atlantic shard. Auction will end Tuesday (2-2-2010). Buyout price is 20m. If i receive a buyout offer, item will be sold immediately to whoever made the offer. Pictures below.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Author if you are clueless stay at home.

This is old school not named "Daemon Bone Armor" but rather "Bone Armor, Daemon Bone (underneath)"

Worth something unlike regular common Daemon Bone Armor. Its not the dye that makes it valuable. The helmet was the hardest piece to find IIRC.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright mbraud, theres no need to be a complete **** about it is there?

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a nice set.. im considering buying it unless someone beats me to the punch.. =)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Author if you are clueless stay at home.
Yes I'm clearly the troll here. Sure you answered his question, but in a unnecessary abusive way. I don't know the author and even if you do, does that give you the right to be a complete ass to him and abuse him when he's just trying to sell an item? He didn't do anything wrong.

Manners go a long way my friend.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Author is not the OP, Author is the guy wander1origin.

I am trying to help the OP sell his item b/c I know its not a common item. Author (wander1origin) is clueless and is uninformed. I informed him. Now I have informed you, move along please refrain from attempting to hijack this thread.

GL to OP on the sale, price is not bad IMO.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh some people.

Anyway yes my apologies Rare Collector, you can have your thread back now...

M

Muu Bin

Author is not the OP, Author is the guy wander1origin.

I am trying to help the OP sell his item b/c I know its not a common item. Author (wander1origin) is clueless and is uninformed. I informed him. Now I have informed you, move along please refrain from attempting to hijack this thread.

GL to OP on the sale, price is not bad IMO.
And the average person who reads this is supposed to know that "Author" is wander1origin? By typing the word "Author" many people would have read this as "the author of this thread"... as in the OP. I'll go out on a limb here and guess you likely meant "ARTHUR". If this is the case (and perhaps wander1origin would like to confirm) then perhaps you need to get that cranio-rectal inversion looked at and brush up on your grade school grammar. In the very least you WERE being rude with your first post - tone it down a bit and be a bit more civil :twak:

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction ended yesterday and suit didn't sell. Will be holding onto suit until the next rares fest.