• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Frozen at 35 percent

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

I cant get into game on other account i changed name now its stuck at 35 percent anyone else with this issue?

G

Seems the Servers are acting up tonight, I cannot get past 16%

T

Tristan Lewis

1st one at 64%
2nd one alla way in
3rd and 4th at 35%

G

I had to press ESC, then close the game with Task manager.

Then reloaded and got right in.

Close the game and reload if you are stuck.

I

imported_Spacey

Same here. I thought it was me. We are having bad storms here and stoopid me is on the computer during them... but I'm bored!!

I

imported_werfreaks

Same problem here only after awhile I get an error 202 message.

G

On one computer I'm in just fine, on the other I am getting error 202. I finally got one in only to get the five minute inactivity warning. lol

Blazing Falls is being merged *our BF sims are showing in the sim search* so that might be partly whats causing the issues.

I

imported_Spacey

Ahh.. I didn't know about the BF sims merging today. I bet that is what's happening. FYI, I am still hung at 35%. I think I will give up for tonight. I shouldn't be playing during a bad storm anyway. All I need is my puter to be zapped. :/

I

imported_gensi

I tried getting in with my account that has the BF sim and it stuck at 35%. Got in just fine with my other account. That account's sim now has numbers after its name. Probably a log jam right now with the merge.

G

OMG that was awful! I got so stuck I couldnt exit the game. Good luck everyone hope BF is on the way to make that worth it.

I

imported_werfreaks

I managed to log on long enough to see my house from av. It was awesome. It was lagging like never before. So bad I am still waiting to exit the game.
I'll try again tomorrow. I am too excited to have my av home again.